The gold event is divided in 5 different categories, that take place on different days in the event week. The players have 24 hours to achieve the goal in each phase except for the kill stages witch lasts 72 hours.
How much points are needed and how much time you have to reach those goals, you can find in the list at the bottom of this page.
But not event without rewards, right?
You can get rewards in 3 stages of each gold event.
Stage 3 always means you hit gold, no matter what gold event. When you reach your gold, you get a notification and you can collect your reward.
On the left side there is a bar, each line represents the end of each stage the number to the right side of the bar is the goal to reach and on top you can see how much points you are on right now.
The second tab shows your ranking compared to others in your kingdom on this stage.
When the current stage ends you can get an extra reward if you end in the op ranks of the kingdom.
The third tab shows your overall rank averaged over all gold events.
At the end of all events, you can win an additional reward of you end up in the top ranks of the kingdom on overall ranking.
When you upgrade existing troops in stage 4 (upgrade stage), you will earn points for it. The points obtained are based on the difference to the previous level.
Example: If you have a level 1 soldier and improve it to level 2 then you will get one point.
Reason: For each recruited level 2 soldier, your normally receive 2 points.
However, since the level 1 soldier already exists and counds as 1 point allready, you will be credited the difference in the gold event.
Tips for troop training from us:
- First of all, it is important to note at this stage that you will not receive the points after the end of the training, but after collecting your troops.
- You should recruit troops the day before. As soon as the event starts you can collect it. Thus, you have already saved a few hours and can directly order new troops.
- Collect your troops in time before the stage ends. If necessary, use accelerations.
- Higher troop levels bring higher scores.
- Do not recruit troops indiscriminately, but commission troops that you need.
- Consider buying a temporary wonder to accelerate recruiting.
Tips for the Killevent of us:
- Try to work together. Try to kill larger opponents in rallies to get rewards quickly and with no major casualties.
- There are alliances between alliances that pause during the Killevent. Please clarify this in advance with your alliance leader. Generally always clarify before misunderstandings and unnecessary wars arise.
- If you do not have much time during Killevent, get some shields from the Alliance Shop to protect you from attacks. If you have no way, place your troops under a shield with other players. The best way for players to tell the others from the Alliance is how long their shield will last in a mail with coordinates, so your troops will be safe in any case.